Friday, November 25, 2011

Quick and Easy Card

I am always on the lookout for cards that are quick and easy but have a bit of a wow factor.

I saw THIS card on Angela McKay's blog one day and used it as inspiration for my card today.

I decided to use Real Red for my card base. I punched a snowflake in my Whisper White panel and then put a piece of Stampin' Up!'s wonderful red glimmer behind it. I stamped the greeting, adhered the ribbon and the stuck the whole layer to my card base. Added a rhinestone and I was done! Truly a less than five minute card.

Hope you like it.


It is hard to see the glimmer paper so here is a close up - I think you can see it a bit better.


Supplies
Stamp - Four the Holidays
Ink - Real Red Classic Ink
Card Stock - Real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer
Other - Snowflake Punch, Real Red Satin Ribbon

No comments: