Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stitched Felt - Wreath

While blog surfing last weekend I came across THIS card posted by Debbie Currier and quickly realized that it would be a perfect card to use with the wreath from the Winter Wishes stitched felt package.

I first made it using the same cardstock as the original - Crumb Cake and Real Red.


While working on the card I kept thinking about the red glimmer paper sitting on my shelf. I wanted a project to take with me to Judy's this week so I decided to make the card using Naturals Ivory card stock and the sparkly red paper. I loved it!


Supplies
Stamp - Heard from the Heart
Ink - Early Espresso
Card Stock version 1 - Crumb Cake, Real Red
Card Stock version 2 - Naturals Ivory, Red Glimmer Paper
Other - Winter Wishes Stitched Felt; Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon

Have a great day.

No comments: