Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Colour Challenge - SBTS #23

A few weeks ago Kimberly VanDiepen posted a colour challenge using Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, So Saffron and Strawbery Slush (new InColour).   I wanted to participate in the challenge but just could not get going on it until I saw these cards posted by Gretchen Barron.  I knew that I would be able to make a card I was comfortable with using bright colours that I am definitely not comfortable using.

I have used lots of retired and soon to be retired products on this card


Supplies
Stamp - Express Yourself (new Hostess set), Itty Bitties (retires May 31), 
Ink - Jet Black Stazon, So Saffron, Strawberry Slush
Card Stock - Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush (new Incolour), Crushed Curry
Other - Elegant Lines Embossing folder (retiring), So Saffron button (retiring), Heart Sizzlit (retired), Heart to Heart punch (retired), Scallop Border punch, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Sweet Shop DSP (retired), Hugs Note (retired), Basic Rhinestones

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

So beautiful. Thank you SO much for playing along!! It's so exciting to see other creative ideas using the colors. XOXO