Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Are Your Crafting Supplies Collecting Dust?

If so, you have to check out Kimberly Van Diepen's post today where she addresses an issue most of us have experienced - your crafting mojo has deserted you and you can't seem to get back to it.  Click HERE to read her post and then follow along with her to create a beautiful card.

Although I have been posting every couple of days lately there had been a long period where I wasn't posting because I wasn't creating.  I was so happy the day I went back into my craft room and started making cards again.

For my card today I used the same measurements as Kimberly's and decided to use stamps, paper and ink that were sitting on my desk.



Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Festival of Trees; Lots of Joy
Ink - Cherry Cobbler; Crushed Curry; Mossy Meadow
Card Stock - Whisper White; Cherry Cobbler; Crushed Curry (scrap)
Other - Tree Punch; Itty Bitty Punch Pack; Stampin' Dimensionals; Rhinestones; Cherry Cobbler Blendability Marker (retired)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

It's GORGEOUS!!! I am so excited that you stamped with me today. That just makes my day!!