Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Two Posts in One Day!

All day I kept thinking about the card I posted this morning and how easy it would be to "step it up".
For this second card I decided to emboss the white panel using the Stylish Stripes folder to create a subtle plaid effect.  I have used this technique several times since I first saw it on Michelle Last's blog HERE.  It just adds a little bit of texture to the background without being too fussy.

The only other change I made was to use Pearl Embellishments rather than the Rhinestones on the first card.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Festival of Trees; Lots of Joy
Ink - Cherry Cobbler; Crushed Curry; Mossy Meadow
Card Stock - Whisper White; Cherry Cobbler; Crushed Curry (scrap)
Other - Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder; Tree Punch; Itty Bitty Punch Pack; Stampin' Dimensionals; Pearls

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Another beautiful card. Love that background. XO