Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of July 4, 2016

This week's challenge was to create a "Z" fold card but the posted sample looked more like a "Joy" fold card to me.  I decided to combine the two for my submission to the challenge.  The card will be one of the ones we give in celebration of my parents' upcoming 65th Wedding Anniversary.  The 65th is the Sapphire Anniversary so that is why I chose Night of Navy and Whisper White for my colours.

We were to use current Stampin' Product but I had to sneak in a few little retired products in order to get the card the way I wanted it to look.  The little heart punched piece as well as the "happy anniversary" sentiment are both retired.

This is the card closed - the punched circles at the bottom left hold it closed.


Here it is "unlatched".


An overhead view


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Express Yourself (retired Hostess set), Number of Years
Ink - Night of Navy
Card Stock - Whisper White (Thick), Night of Navy, Floral Boutique DSP
Other - Large Numbers Framelits, Happy Heart Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.

No comments: