Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Happy Birthday George

It's my brother-in-law George's birthday today.  The card I made for him is based on instructions I had received from Ann Clemmer months ago.  I don't think it was posted on her blog - I believe it was a project exclusive for her email subscribers.

I love The Open Sea stamp set and almost always go to it for masculine cards.  It's a shame that Stampin' Up! retired it this year.  There is actually a lot of retired product on this card, The Open Sea Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and coordinating framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Burlap Ribbon, Designer Series Paper and the background on the card base (I used My Digital Studio the stamp World Map was available as a background stamp).

I coloured a couple of the tiniest pearls from our Basic Pearls embellishments with a black Sharpie.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - The Open Sea (retired), Itty Bitty Banners
Ink - Basic Black
Card Stock - Sahara Sand, Delightful Dijon, retired DSP
Other - Sunburst Thinlit, Banners Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch (retired), Bitty Banners Framelits (retired), My Digital Studio, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pearls

No comments: