Thursday, September 8, 2016

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of September 5

This week's challenge was to use products from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue that went live on September 1.  I had done a small preorder so I was limited in my choices.  I decided to make another Halloween card using the Spooky Fun stamp set and coordinating Halloween Scene edgelits.

Sandi MacIver posted a card using those dies a week or so ago.  As soon as I saw it and watched her video I knew I wanted to CASE it.  You can Sandi's card HERE.

My card is pretty much identical to Sandi's but I added a die cut witch.  I had to do that because when I went to stamp a bat I didn't realize that I had stuck the stamp wrong side up on the clear block so I ended up with a black blob on my moon.  The witch was the perfect size to cover up my mistake!


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Spooky Fun
Ink - Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Card Stock - Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Other - Halloween Scene Edgelits, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Sponges

No comments: