Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of September 12

This week Crystal's challenge was a theme - Vintage/Antiquey/Shabby.  We were to create a card or project that fit the theme.  I don't do a lot of cards like that so it took me out of my comfort zone.  As always I checked on Pinterest to find inspiration.  I did find several cards and thought I would combine elements from a couple.  I ended up CASEing one card.  You can see it HERE.

The colour combination intrigued me - I never would have thought of using Wisteria Wonder and Mint Macaron on the same card.

I distressed and sponged all of the layers to give it that vintage/shabby chic look.  The Timeless Textures stamp set was perfect for the theme.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Timeless Textures
Ink - Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Wisteria Wonder
Card Stock - Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Other - Bold Butterfly and Butterflies Dies, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, retired Pearl embellishment

No comments: