Monday, October 3, 2016

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of September 26

The challenge so last week's challenge was to create some kind of little treat package.  I had suspended my subscription to My Paper Pumpkin for the month of September thinking I didn't really want or need a Halloween themed stamp set.  As soon as I saw projects being posted online I started to regret that decision.  The kit contained little test tubes to make cute treat holders.  Then I remembered that I had bought some tubes several years ago and never done anything with them.  The bonus was that I actually remembered where I had stashed them!

I looked up several tutorials for several "test tube holder" projects to find a template or video.  Once I found one I had to make a few small adjustments to it because my tubes are a little bigger around than the ones used in the video.

The Spooky Fun stamp set and coordinating Halloween Scenes edgelits were perfect for this project.  I was even able to use current Halloween Designer Series Paper as there were samples included in the paper share I received from Angela McKay.

I had no candies so I just stuffed the tube with some shredded paper.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Spooky Fun
Ink - Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Card Stock - Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Halloween Night Specialty DSP
Other - Halloween Scene Edgelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Candy Dots (retired), Signo White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: