Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Masculine Birthday Cards

I had forgotten that I didn't post these two masculine birthday cards that I had made in August.

For this card I used a piece of the Irresistibly Floral Speciality Designer Series Paper.  I received a sample of each design in the new catalogue product share I purchased from Sandi MacIver.  The pattern on the paper is white on white and shows beautifully when the paper is inked.  I inked up a sponge brayer with Night of Navy ink and rolled it over the piece, reinking from time to time until I was happy with the colour.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge, Stylised Birthday
Ink - Night of Navy, Cajun Craze
Card Stock - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Irresistibly Floral Speciality DSP
Other - 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon (retired), Linen Thread, Regals Enamel Shapes, Stampin' Dimensionals, Circles Framelits

This card uses the Kinda Eclectic stamp set along with the 2016 Sale-a-Bration set Hello.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Kinda Eclectic, Hello (retired)
Ink - Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Basic Black
Card Stock - Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White
Other - White Perfect Accents, 3/4" Circle Punch



No comments: