Saturday, November 12, 2016

Rudolph

When I first saw the 2016 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalogue I really liked the Santa's Sleigh stamp set and coordinating framelits but resisted ordering them for a short while.  After seeing samples online I finally ordered them and am so happy that I did.  

This is one of the cards I have CASEd.  You can see the original HERE.  I had seen it on Pinterest but I don't know who the originator is - there is no watermark on the photo and it does not link to a website.

I used some retired DSP for my background but the rest is all current Stampin' Up! product.  The Shimmery White card stock was embossed using the Seaside embossing folder and then layered to create the "snowbanksÈ


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Santa's Sleigh
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Shimmery White, Gold Glimmer, Under The Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper (retired)
Other - Santa's Sleigh Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Pearls, Red Sharpie Marker

No comments: