Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Paper Pumpkin June 2017 - One in a Melon

The June Paper Pumpkin kit included supplies to make 6 note cards and 4 gift bags.  I haven't yet made any of these but I have taken some of the supplies to make some alternate cards.

I started out with a Whisper White (thick) card base and started layering that with components from the kit.  The striped piece was cut from one of the bags in the kit and the piece with the fruit is the front panel from one of the note cards.  The focal panel is pretty much as shown in the kit instructions but I did add a few rhinestones and added the "it's you day!) to the bottom of that panel.


This second card is adapted from a card I saw on the Facebook group "Paper Pumpkin Fan Club" posted by MaryJo Snyder.


My third alternate is a CASE of a card Debbie Beaulieu Henderson posted in that same Facebook group.


No comments: