Thursday, August 10, 2017

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of July 24

When I saw Jackie Topa's Sympathy card using the Daisy Delight stamp set and Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper I knew I wanted to use that as a second card for the Inky Divas Challenge for the week of July 24.  You can see Jackie's card HERE.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Daisy Delight, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Crushed Curry, Elegant Eggplant
Card Stock - Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Delightful Daisy DSP
Other - Bow Builder Punch, Pearls, Stampin' Dimensional, Flourish Framelits, Faceted Rhinestone(retired), Yellow Sharpie Marker

As I was looking at the card I thought it could also be used for other occasions.  I needed an anniversary card so decided to give that a try.  I made a few small changes to Jackie's sample - I stamped the daisies on Whisper White card stock and changed the position of the sentiment layer.



I ended up making two of the anniversary cards - one of them for my parents (see yesterday's post)

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Daisy Delight, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Elegant Eggplant
Card Stock - Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP
Other - Bow Builder Punch, Pearls, Stampin' Dimensional, Flourish Framelits, Faceted Rhinestone(retired), Yellow Sharpie Marker


No comments: