Friday, August 11, 2017

My Paper Pumpkin - July 2017

I decided to use some of the elements from the July 2017 Paper Pumpkin to make a Christmas Card

I used one of the Soft Sky card bases, the card front is also from the kit.  I ran that through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I followed the kit instructions for creating the card but I added some glitter glue sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter to add some snow to the scene.  As a final touch I added a little wooden snowflake element from my stash of retired embellishments.  I brushed Wink of Stella over that and added a small rhinestone to the centre.


Stampin' Supplies
Paper Pumpkin July 2017 - Positively Picturesque
Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Basic Black
Other - Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder, Glitter Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Snowflake Embellishment

No comments: